Sunday 4 September 2011

GG turns 5 today!

Happy 5th Birthday to my Gorgeous GG 5 years old today!


Yesterday we had a fantastic party with her best friend K at Carnival Parties in Oxford Street Bulimba.  I might say although we are usually the types to want to host a party we were very excited, just to turn up like guests and leave all the entertainment and cleaning up to someone else!  

A huge thank you to Emma from Carnival Parties for a fantastic party!

I must also thank the AMAZING Pip Carter - a mum at our school for the incredible cake.....Pip also runs a business called 3lbowishes making cakes.... check her out!  We had the makeup bag cake pictured on the front page of the website....

More photos of the party to come tomorrow....

signed: 

Ginger Me




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback and thoughts about my post.....
Feedback is a gift... Thankyou!