Wednesday 14 September 2011

Washing machine heaven!

Why have one when you can have two?


Have I been living with my head in the sand?


I have always looked at fabulous pictures of those laundries with 2 washing machines and thought ...they must have a big family...I don't need that!


Well I have been enlightened!


2 washing machines equals...
Light wash on & Dark wash on - tick
Washing finishes - take out 1 basket of washing to line, hang one basket of washing out (ok it might be 2 baskets, but it will be at the same time!)- tick
Washing dries and you bring 1 basket (ok maybe 2) back in at the same time and do one lot of sorting.....- tick
Go figure... here i was thinking they were only for big families!!!  I need it and I need it now!!! 











These gorgeous photos from here...




Signed: 


Ginger Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback and thoughts about my post.....
Feedback is a gift... Thankyou!