Friday 18 November 2011

Bayliss Rugs and Memory Lane Lights...


I am totally gob-smacked at these gorgeous rugs I found at Bayliss.  Although I was in Melbourne, Bayliss is also in Fortitude Valley in Brisbane and they have many stockists!  

Bayliss Rugs, 467 Church Street, Richmond 
Ph 03 9429 9599

These Chevron Style rugs come in many sizes and can be ordered in custom sizes.
Prices where exceptionally reasonable!



These were my favourite and hopefully my sister is going to choose this Trellis design in a blue for her floor!  I need to spill red wine on my rug now! Yes these also come in many sizes, but custom orders are welcome!



 Memory Lane lighting, 433 Mt, Alexander Road, Ascot Vale
Ph 03 9370 6765



This gorgeous light is actually Nickel (not gold) and is a copy of the Block Arcade lights in Melbourne... it is Stunning and comes in several finishes... it was approx $890 - well worth it I think!


I hope you have enjoyed my quick trip to Melbourne, it is so hard to capture the great shopping we did in photos, but I hope you have got the feel of it!


Signed: 

Gingerbabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback and thoughts about my post.....
Feedback is a gift... Thankyou!