Thursday 3 November 2011

Wooloongabba.....Shopping

Today I was early for an appointment and had an hour to kill in Logan Road Wooloongabba... look what I found!  I was delighted... wanted to tell you all about it...

BA-TA-CLAN - Vivian Kent Antiques

Sorry about poor photo... not enough light!







Absolutely Fabulous (previously of Brunswick Street Fame)





 The Street... v.cool...

Oliveaux ... simply stunning... I am going back here!  Just found your Blog too Amanda... will follow it!







No... I didn't stop for lunch at the Cross Town Eating House of Bistro Bistro or any of the other fine establishments there.....  I plan to next time!

I might take my friend back to explore the blue and white at Oliveaux... it was exceptional!


Signed: 

Ginger Me

1 comment:

  1. I love Oliveaux too! Don't you wish you could live in that little space!! lovT
    www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback and thoughts about my post.....
Feedback is a gift... Thankyou!